A new stable version of VLE 1.1 is available. This version introduces CVLE, a HPC simulation tools to build experimental frame and a lot of bug fixes. More details on the VLE 1.1 page.
- Add a new cluster simulations tools that run big experimental frames from input files.
Important bug fixes
- Fix an important bug with definition of
negativeInfinitypredicates in the
vle::devsnamespace. These functions are mainly used into the Decision extension.
- Fix the simulation kernel scheduler when multiple executives internal events are in the same bag but at different hierarchical level. Now, we prioritize lower levels.
- Fix source code to C++11.
- Fix some GVLE bugs.
- Fix memory allocation in the